WAUWATOSA HOUSE ADDITION
Highlights of this Wauwatosa Home Addition
- New siding, roof and windows along with new flower boxes, shutters and other trim details
- A new/enlarged and more functional Kitchen
- An addition to create the space needed for a Family Room along with the expanded Kitchen
- Revised 1st Floor Powder Room
- Two new children’s bedrooms on the 2nd Floor
- A Master Bath with walk-in closet
The owners of this Michelson Colonial had purchased a new home in another suburb, then realized their hearts were still in Wauwatosa which led to an exterior remodel that included flower boxes to give the home a more exciting curb appeal.
Open-Concept Kitchen with Island
Fiber-Cement SidingThe exterior on this Wauwatosa home renovation received new fiber-cement siding, architectural shingles, and all new windows throughout. The new flower boxes are 100% PVC.
Open-Concept PorchThe rear of the home which shows the added space for this home renovation. The rear wall was effectively moved back 14 feet adding more space.
Open-Concept Kitchen with IslandAn open-concept family room adjoining the kitchen of this Wauwatosa home, now resides where the outdated "Florida Room" once stood in this kitchen renovation. © David Bader Photography
Open-Concept KitchenExpanding and completely redesigning the kitchen space in this Wauwatosa home afforded a large island suitable for entertaining while meeting a busy family's needs for this kitchen remodel.
However, there were many areas that they felt they needed to improve, expand or update:
All the above were to be handsome, inviting, and fresh spaces.